Jambands.ca

::FAT CATS:: Saturday Mar. 12, The Boathouse, KW

Drawbar

Great show & awesome venue,wow that was fun.Can't recall a setlist but we got a great "Willy & the hand jive" which hasn't been pulled out in a few years,sweet!Great to see so many folks from the board out,a few surprises also, like Josh's bro Abe and Rob,man,it was good to re-meet ya my friend,sorry we didn't get to talk more.

Cheers to gator,LMP & Schwa for the pre/post show hospitality,also to maxwebster & the crew (where I am currently) always a great time.

Turned out to be electic instead of acoustic,unfortunatly I didnt record the show since they only had the vocals going through the board (which was as big as a case of beer).Would have been a great show to record if I had mic's...lessoned learned.

Cheers

A fun show in a sweet little venue!

I thought Josh tore it up on the keys. I love the hammond but last night he sounded sooo good..........

Agreed ... I think he was playing a Wurlitzer electric piano, and he was tearing it up.

Looking forward to the next Fatties show!

Peace, Mark

Thanks for coming out everybody! That is an awesoem room! We will have to play a few more shows there. I could only imagine what it would be like in the summer. Sweet.

So the set ended up being electric after all. Sorry to those that were stoked to see an acoustic set. Somewhere doen the line we will put one on.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out. It was a great night. Good group of folks also.

Always a pleasure to entertain. Take care and remember St. Patty's with the Fatties @ The Casbah this Thursday, March 17th!!

Have a good one.

Josh