Jambands.ca

Reggae tonight @ PJC

briguy

Truths & Rights

Sat April 16

Pepper Jack Cafe

38 King William Street

Hammertown

Featuring members of Big Sugar & Culture Shock.

Playing hard heavy roots reggae, the repertoire ranges from classic reggae to urban dancehall to ska done right. The new material kicks major ass. Their tight high-energy show includes some recognizable reggae hits with sprinklings of kicked-up Big Sugar jams done T&R style!

Just wanted to say, this was a fantastic show. I've seen just about every Truths and Rights lineup since they started it back up in 2001 or whenever, once they got warmed up last night they were unstoppable. Wondering what happened to Bernie Pitters on the keys, but the new guy knew what he was doing too. Happy to see these guys coming back to Hamilton again and again, good on ya briguy and kc.

My buddy Sean taped the show, got everthing except the first tune. I'll post a torrent link if it goes up.

Just wanted to say, this was a fantastic show. I've seen just about every Truths and Rights lineup since they started it back up in 2001 or whenever, once they got warmed up last night they were unstoppable. Wondering what happened to Bernie Pitters on the keys, but the new guy knew what he was doing too. Happy to see these guys coming back to Hamilton again and again, good on ya briguy and kc.

My buddy Sean taped the show, got everthing except the first tune. I'll post a torrent link if it goes up.

You mean the blind dude isn't on keys anymore?