Jambands.ca

Ugh. Monday.

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Anybody else dread going into work on Mondays? I approached my cubicle with great loathing and disdain this morning.

Only five days until the week-end!

I don't know if this is a bad Monday or good??

On a typical Monday not unlike today, my Girlfriend goes to work and she takes all the sets of keys (truck,car&spare). I guess that I am not going to any of my meetings today.

Well I guess it's not so bad the gator's car is here, maybe I'll be jacking it later.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

....where am I?? the shitballs are flying and I don't have a shit-bat....

You're in a maze of twisty passages, all alike...

You're travelling through another dimension, not only of sight and sound but of mind...

You're in Ottawa, Land of Contrast...

You're at your desk, but so hung over and tired from the weekend's festivies that you barely have enough brain cells to post on the Sanctuary...

You're at a photo session, posing as the poster child for the PMRC's latest "Don't Let This Happen To You" compaign...

Aloha,

Brad

Well Bouche and I took today off. We were going to stay at the AMMF until today, but the weather wasn't the greatest and the music ended at around 6:30 yesterday anyway (as scheduled) so we packed it up and decided to spend today on the couch!

I can deal with THIS kind of Monday. [big Grin] (sorry).

I'm still on my Jasper Trip high so I can definitely stand this Monday! It was such beautiful weather, scenery and people. So hard to leave a place like that.

But, here I am and I'm glad to be able to wade through posts on the Skank again!

Archived