Jambands.ca

HELP - Stoner Moment Pasta Salad fuÇk Up!

guigsy

i just made a huge ass pasta salad for a potluck at work tomorrow and realized i dont have anything to put the fucker into! i dont have a bowl or tupperware or anything this big. i meant to buy one tonite, but forgot. hell, i almost forgot to get the pasta, too. thank god the bargain shop was open till 9. anyways, think its fine left in the pot and just tinfoiled to shit? i dont know the rules.

btw, just to throw some musical content into this thread, i've been listenin' to the newest stephen malkmus disc, im not actually sure how new it is, face the truth it's called, and man, is it ever good! holy smokes! recommended !!!

i will say that there are sounds on this album that are, perhaps somewhat unexpectedly, very familiar to a lot of people here. give it a chance if ya got 17 bucks to blow.

oh no, are you kiddin' me? not that kinda pasta salad... im not that good. this is more or less olive oil, herbs/spices, and a bunch of veggies... how does that change things?

This sounds really good.If you have a Dollar store handy just get a foil pan and put it in there.They have all sizes and you just through them out after.

good luck to you.I admire you for making it even though you had nothing to put it in.

seriously, this is fun.... im havin a blast over here... thanks, headymama, i hope they like it, and no one gets sick. screw it, it's stayin in the pot. i dont give a shit about appearances anyway... look at me. :P

I still admire you for making it and I hope no one gets sick.Doesn't sound like theres anything in there to make anyone sick.

i am happy you are enjoying what you are doing as thast all that matters!

As the saying goes if you aren't enjoying yourself then what are you doing here.

seriously, this is fun.... im havin a blast over here... thanks, headymama, i hope they like it, and no one gets sick. screw it, it's stayin in the pot. i dont give a shit about appearances anyway... look at me. :P

u r invited to any potluck i ever have first. :)

...hmmm...drnk posting...backing away slowly....shutting off compuser... :P