Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
mark tonin

Niagara Grape and Wine Festival ...

there is parking at the mansion house, but they may also have a large tent set up there, reducing the lot size considerably. i recall the st.kitts posse parking across ontario st., in one of the lots off of cherry st. this even affords the opportunity for some trunk-beers. you can see this area in the map (link) below:

http://www.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=st+catharines,+on&ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=43.155137,-79.246584&spn=0.005338,0.013561&t=h&om=1

the mansion house is between ontario and william, near st.paul. i would park off cherry st., between trafalgar and salina.

i hope to make it there myself!

Thanks for the great map and suggestion qqc. What do you say #2, does this sound like the plan from your end?

Looking forward to letting loose after a busy week!

Peace, Mark

Unfortunately, it is looking pretty doubtful that I am going to be able to make it as originally planned. Todd and Gatch are helping do some renovations up at the cottage, and I have a big pile of work to address that isn't getting any smaller on its own. I'll do a little rain dance for you tomorrow nonetheless!

A blast in St. Kitt's last night! Thanks to Caution Jam and Diesel Dog for playing some great music to get us moving, and thanks to the St. Catharine's crew, particularly Mike and Shanti, for your role in making the whole night happen and for your hospitality.

Peace, Mark