Jambands.ca

A gift from Magnum

Magnum

tom4.gif

[color:indigo]Hi y'all Magnum here. I know, it's been a while since I've been on this board showing chest and talking about ladies and life on the Island.

Well I'm back. Actually I just woke up from my post New Year's nap. Whoa! What a party. Me, TC and Rick went to this sleazy (which is Magnumese for classy) Hawaiian "gentleman's club" that was featuring an amateur pudding wrestling night. Naturally being an Iron Man trialthelete and in razor tight shape like I am, I stepped up to the challenge. The deal is you get to wrestle the biggest Polynesian girl they have on staff and if you win you get top eat your weight in steak. You also get to choose what type of pudding. What a deal!

So I lubed up and chose butterscotch as my flavor and got to grappling with a beast-woman that had a neck that looked like George C. Scott's forehead.

butterscotch_pudding.jpg

Wrastlin10.jpg

Anywho, I won and we all eat steak and drank Michelob long necks until we almost passed out. Then TC whipped out the poppers and we all got our second wind and ordered some lap dances from the other wrestlers that lost. Needless to say I just woke up with caked on pudding in my chest hair and a head swimming with amil-nitrate and stale beer.

BEST NEW YEAR's EVER! :):)

m16.jpg

In any case Valentine's day will come up soon and as you all know this a sensitive time of year for the Magnum as I am loved by all yet really "loved" by no one. [color:red](sheds single tear) :( .

But this year is going to different and in an effort to spread good will and cheer that will hopefully keep me away form listening to Naplam Death and smokin' PCP on Valentine's day, I offer you guys these streaming links to some rad DJ set and shows that me and the boys listen to on Higgins high-fi when he is away and we have our XTC fueled dance parties.....

Check it until next time....respect the man and fear the 'stache!

Magnum Out.

Aphex Twin DJ set 2005

Black Sun Empire 2006 Lowlands

The Breakestra Live 2001

Good question. Personally I get on of the local beach hotties to freeze the pudding with ice cubes in their mouths while I rock out to my Toto albums.

The ice makes the pudding hard and the Toto makes the ladies soft! Works everytime!

You can thank me later.

totobig.jpg

You read the thread because you were intrigued about what a gift from Magnum could be. (isn't everyone)

Then when you read the tread, it was so teaming with macho sexual innuendo your senses were overloaded by the time you saw the TOTO cover.

It's not your fault I have that effect on the ladies.

And if you are a dude....then..um....ahh...."how 'bout those Cowboys! Good game, good game.".

don't be intimidated by my chest....love it....it loves you...(assuming your a lady..if not..good game)

fb_2.JPG

Magnum, have you seen the Sam Roberts thread yet?

Indeed. Thanks for the heads up. when I first saw it TC and I were all ready to swoop in form the island and open a can of tropical whoop ass on him. However when I realized it was Bouche it was OK as he is a buddy and get the Magnum "'stache pass" seal of approval.

Really his is just paying homage to my macho.