Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ice workers (The Blue Crew) here is made up of several very athletic young women who take care of picking up the pucks and moving the nets around. Their costumes are interesting with skirts shorter than a Senators' winning streak.

I figured it was about high time the Sens string a few wins together here and there (not counting this Saturday) so they could fack up their chances at Tavares.

Yeah, probably.

but.........

Proving that I'm completely delusional, I'm still holding out hope Fisher magically gets hot and we somehow get something for him....groan.

Go Fish Go

Fisher's contract is seemingly ridiculous right now and I dont think any GM expects him to magically become a point machine in the future.

I am assuming Vermette's contract makes him the more valuable trade asset, so there's the guy I would want to get hot if I am a Sens fan. He could possibly fetch something at the deadline if he is rolling.

I just sent the following memo to Gainey.

After passing out in his home after work one day, he was admitted to the hospital for three days while doctors ran extensive tests, Jeremy Piven says. Doctors discovered he had six times the levels of mercury found in a healthy person, which was causing his symptoms, and warned that he could have a heart attack if he overexerted himself.

"The only protein I got for 20 years was from fish," says Piven, who adds that he ate sushi at least twice a day. "I kind of thought I was doing the right thing ... As soon as I heard this, I stopped all fish whatsoever."

Hahahahha, awesome. I gotta give this one to you Sloth.

You ended up having a far better Ottawa trade proposal to Florida for Luongo than what he ended up going for.

As hair-brained as your deal seemed at the time, Vancouver's finish was idiotic if not foolish. Keenan must have been pissed off at someone in the Panthers organization and decided to fuckthem over.