Jambands.ca

Live Music & a Good Cause, Sat. Nov. 6th, Kitchener

edger

Thought a few on here might be interested in supporting this.

Todd has been involved in putting together a benefit night for the Brain Injury Association. I will be joining him for an acoustic set as part of the event.

In addition, Errol Blackwood and the Injah Band (roots reggae, formerly of Messenjah) are headlining

Also playing : Randy Stewart Rollo (of Lulu’s Roadhouse Fame), The Proximity Pickers (blue grass), Juneyt (Flamenco guitar), Stand Firm (Gospel music band), and the Brain Injury Association’s own band comprised of survivors 'The Opportunities'

The cost is $20, children are admitted free, but I believe the youngins must depart by ten, a late night spread is included in the admission.

Things should get rolling by 6:30 or 7:00

Where: The Moose Lodge: 655 Wabanaki Dr., Kitchener

Perhaps we'll see a few of you...

Cheers!

Thanks to Schwa, c-towns & Scarlet, Tigger, Becky & Bella for coming on out to support this. It sure was nice for me to see some familiar faces in the crowd. I know Rowen sure enjoyed being surrounded by the lovely ladies too ;)

And if you guys ever lurk around here just wanted to throw out a HUGE thanks to Mark Wilson & Steve Murphy for essentially volunteering their time to do the sound. You guys put quite a bit of time in to that and it was greatly appreciated.

There were some goosebump moments throughout the night for me. I think all in all the night went well.