Jambands.ca

Who's in for Jones Beach?

Jay Funk Dawg

Pretty incredible show.. our seats were probably the worse, but we had fun and boogied down. Tonight I have VIP tickets, the only place in the 15,000 person venue you can buy beer ????

loved that they said "Fluffhead came to New York!"

Jam in Sand Run Like An Antelope, song picks Bug, The Wedge & Backwards Down the Numberline were also highlights

Aw7XHdmCMAASfgX.jpg

from http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/phish-jones-beach-setlist-and-the-skinny-night-one/

Setlist…

Set 1: Skin It Back, Possum[1], Tube, Happiness Is a Warm Gun, Mike’s Song > I Am Hydrogen >Weekapaug Groove, Halley’s Comet > Axilla > Ya Mar, Joy, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Backwards Down the Number Line > Golgi Apparatus

Set 2: Chalk Dust Torture[1], Sand[2] -> Golden Age, Wolfman’s Brother -> Walk Away, Bug >Fluffhead[3] > The Wedge, Run Like an Antelope

Encore: Character Zero

[1] Skin It Back tease.

[2] Izabella tease.

[3] Dave’s Energy Guide tease.

Notes: Skin It Back was played for the first time since July 29,1988 (1,417 shows). Happiness is a Warm Gun was played for the first time since October 31, 1994 (658 shows). Possum and Chalk Dust Torture contained Skin It Back teases. Sand contained an Izabella tease. Fluffhead contained a Dave’s Energy Guide tease.

Wild night, very good two night run, the song selection the first night was more to my taste, but we had great seats (11th row, dead centre in front of Trey) + VIP Drinking Area passes. Was way more intimate with the good seats, and Page was much louder than first night. Jams were great and I could see Trey smiling ear to ear.

http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/phish-jones-beach-setlist-and-the-skinny-night-two/

07/04/2012 Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

Set 1: Alumni Blues > Letter to Jimmy Page > Alumni Blues, Head Held High, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday, Kill Devil Falls, Bittersweet Motel, The Moma Dance > Gumbo > David Bowie, Alaska, Susskind Hotel, Hold Your Head Up > Purple Rain[1] > Hold Your Head Up, The Star Spangled Banner

Set 2: Boogie On Reggae Woman > Tweezer > Twist > Taste > Quinn the Eskimo > Julius > Rock and Roll > The Horse > Silent in the Morning > Harry Hood > Shine a Light > Show of Life > Slave to the Traffic Light

Encore: Sleeping Monkey[2] > Tweezer Reprise

Edited by Guest