Jambands.ca

Hey Velvet...

Jaimoe

It looks better for me on Saturday. On a side note, well done in your venue bookings. I was in the new El Mo two weeks ago and it pretty nice. It has a good stage and sound-system with good sight-lines. Calling the El Mo " pretty nice " says something I think. Also, Clinton's is a " happening " gigging landmark. Sure the Comfort Zone was accepting, but these new nero Toronto venues is the way to play now.

Hey, if you guys are hungry for some Chinese food after your El Mo gig, try " Fantastic Chinese ", just doors south from the El Mo. Try the: sweet & sour chicken; hot & sour soup or wonton; beef with black bean sauce on rice noodle; and Shanghai noodles, Singapore style. Enjoy. It's a friendly place with decent prices and it's no fucking Canadian Chinese food either.

I usually avoid the spicy stuff, but the beef with black bean sauce has never given me problems in that department. It's close to the Elmo, that 's why I recommended it. My favourite Chinese restaurant is Swatow - 2 blocks south of the Elmo on the east side. Best food in town.

Archived