Jambands.ca

need moe. recommendations

scottieking

2003.02.15 and 2003.02.16, if you can find them. These are the Vegas shows, with Dickey Betts and Mike Gordon (and a guy from Tesla) guesting.

Any of the sets from moe.down in 2002 are worthy, as well. I've heard good reports about the moe. Hallowe'en show, too.

Aloha,

Brad

scottieking, i too have been in d/l mode for a bit now concentrating mostly on moe.. i would highly recomend 06-22-02 from broo. This show won a jammy award for jam of the year, and rightly so. absolutely amazing stuff with some great guests sitting in. two of my more recent d/ls are 01-31-03 and 02-07-03 which are also stellar shows. let me know if you find some other gems and maybe we could set up a trade. happy trails!

Hey moe.go'ers...

I know someone who can probably make killer moe recommendations, and has a lot of moe shn's and is a hardcore fan.

His names Rich drop him a line at adamsdick@hotmail.com and he'll hook you up for sure. He's on the message board too, but i'm not sure how often he checks, or how to do a profile lookup.

Cheers!

Ira

(moe did a show down the west coast, I think at the Fillmore with Bobby Weir...finished with The Weight!...sweet!)

I went to the recent Portland and Seattle shows and they were both great. The Portland show was off the charts though, as the boys kept building, building, and building until I thought that Al's head was going to explode. The setlist was awesome, I would suggest this show to anyone...

I have this show..I'd trade but my burner is down. EXCELLENT show. Got it originally from Mark Tonin.

03/04/01 The Palace Theater New Haven CT

There is a sax player sitting in, Jeff Petit I think the guy's name is. Mental show

If you look on db.etree.org is is downloadable for free and the sound quality is quite good

(ie- very good sounding for an audience moe show)

Enjoy, Stamos

Archived