Jambands.ca

Any news on the NYE trip to Fredericton?

Northern Wish

I haven't heard much around here, and it is only three weeks away.....And if this isn't happening I have to get my Jomomma tickets.

Bouche if you read this, I will try and get in touch with you through this string. I tried to call last week, but haven't heard back at all.

I have an offer to fill some seats with people if the bus is underfilled, but we still want to run the big bus.

Whats Up?

No problem, i deleted the double post.

Sorry if I forgot to get back to you.

As far as people go, we've been able to confirm 25 and we're just waiting on a couple of quotes from some charters.

There was one charter that kicked ass, but was outside of the budget on this trip.

Hopefully, today we'll have some more news on the bus which is, of course the most important part.

My brother and three of his friends are heading to Montreal for New Years...... I was talking with him and told him about the bus.

If we need bodies to fill the bus, we could always come up with a price for those four to hop on with us and get off in Montreal and pick them up at the drop off point on the return.

This may work, because it probably won't affect the final price of the hotel, and they can help to cover the cost of the bus. I mean technically we could get upwards of $60 from each of them since the cost of going there by themselves would be more than that.

Lemme know.