Jambands.ca

Mr. Riddle

Woolner

nightmare (night mare)

Can you help me with mine...

you help me with mine. I have filled in the ones that I think I know...

(Angry Men) + (Steps) + (You???) + (Monkeys) + (How far under the sea?) + (How many were flying over a type of clock's nest?) + (Number of Magnificent AND the number of the famous ones as well) + (How many morrows never die?) + (How many brothers for brides?) + (Oceans) + (A funeral, any weddings?) + (th element) + (How many towers?) + (RIP race) + (And interstellar affair set in which year again?) + (Head in box) + (How many days after?) + (Smoking containers of beer) + (The state of Britain) + (Vicious circle) =

12 Angry Men + 12 Steps in AA + U-571+ 12 Monkeys + 20,000 leagues under the sea + 1 flew over the cukoo's nest + 7 Number of Magnificent AND the number of the famous ones as well + 2-morrows never die + 7 brides for 7 brothers + Oceans 11 + A funeral, 4 weddings + 5th element + 2 towers? + RIP race 2000+ And interstellar affair set in which year again? 2001 + (Head in box) + How many days after? 28 + 2 Smoking barells + The state of Britain is the 51st state+ (Vicious circle) =

I am missing head in box and vicious circle. I may be wrong in others.

I just had another thought... They are all movies... Which means that my 12 steps, is wrong. It should be 39 steps (hitchcock movie).

Also, mayeb "Viscious circle" is the Ring. Which would make that 7. (7 days to die after you watch the video...

1.1. a word

1.2. lounger minus 3rd letter = longer

1.3 import ant

1.4 night mare

1.5 bs2/b1/gm10/s2/bs2/17.htm (sending mom and granny over together is the key).

1.6 The cool part is that the pictures ARE really important.... It says what do you get if you add water to the root? It doesn't say what root... The root directory is what he is talking about... If you right click on the pictures you will see that they are in a directory called water, right off of the root... .../nr/water/

Now, you guys help me please...

Thanks...

from the movie seven...with brad pit....have you seen it? killer movie!

I need help with...

(Number of Magnificent AND the number of the famous ones as well)

is it just 7 or is there another number?

also

(A funeral, any weddings?)

is that 4 and 1 ?

Angry Men = 12

Steps=39

You???=571

Monkeys=12

How far under the sea=20000

How many were flying=1

Number of Magnificent=7

AND

the number of the famous ones as well=5