Jambands.ca

Success!!!

Ms.Huxtable

I saw this on the company intranet today and thought of so many of you.

Successful is the person who has lived well, laughed often and loved much, who has gained the respect of children, who leaves the world better than they found it, who has never lacked appreciation for the earth's beauty, who never fails to look for the best in others or give the best of themselves.

Guest Low Roller

Wow. You found that on your company intranet? It's really great.

Let's see what I can find on my company intranet... let's see here... oh yes, this will do:

New! 2002 Symposium on Microelectronics Research & Development in Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join members of the scientific community from university, industry, and government for this exciting event, offered with premiere sponsorship from Cadence Design Systems (Canada), and major sponsorship from Sun Microsystems and Gennum Corporation. See more about the Symposium on Microelectronics Research & Development in Canada .

---------------------

Whee!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Ms.Huxtable:

Successful is the person who has lived well, laughed often and loved much, who has gained the respect of children, who leaves the world better than they found it, who has never lacked appreciation for the earth's beauty, who never fails to look for the best in others or give the best of themselves.

Tried that. All it got me was an extensive set of cranial bootprints in an assortment of sizes and tread patterns.

I'll leave that definition of success to Dancingfool. He's essentially a familiar in a human body, so that's his default setting, anyway. Me, I'm moving to Plan B: Bitter, cynical and self-centred.

Seen in a more practical light, I'm doing my part for the economy. Global happiness would send the NASDAQ into a nose dive.