Jambands.ca

What, no ROLL CALL for tonight?

Kitari

Are we just assuming that EVERYONE is going to be at Dekcuf tonight instead of having people announce it?

Dr. Hux, an all girl band named "Nice Rack" and Project Gold....I thought this would be a happy diversion from the crap generated by brother Bush...

I'll be there. Drinking to peace and prosperity!

I had a blast liast night at the show. That was a fun time on stage... Thanks to Nice Rack and Project Gold they were great bands to play with. Special thanks to Aljee, Jay and Oliver from Project gold for making some of those jams sparkle.

Phred

The mix of sounds and instruments (especially the mixing board - WOW!!) made last night better than ever! Good job on the bookings boys - we had a bit of everything.

CatPhish - you would have loved Nice Rack...they gave us some country flair and lots of great chick rock!

Thanks to all who played and of course my fellow loyal fans who arrived in droves!

It was an incredible night last night. I think one of our best ever, due in no small part to the Project Gold guys. What wonderful additions to our tunes. I would love to see Jay on our CD for a couple of tunes. What an interesting layer the turntables add to Airbourne, N.F.O and even Jamaica. Who'd a thunk it? Wow!!

Quote of the night - (When asked for cover at the door, Dude rolling eyes) "$5.00? Are you kidding? For a Thursday?" (Same dude stayed until the very end. I think he had a good time [Wink] )

Archived