Jambands.ca

Scene and Heard

MarcO

Just wanted to give a shout out to the crew that put together the latest issue. Looks great. My girlfriend brought back a copy from CTMF and it is surely the best one yet!

Nice interview with 'ersh (who speculates that BNB will return w/ new material) and a fantastic talk with Gatch from the Fatties (what a great bunch o' guys). I hope that with all the talk of more gigging, they make their way outside of the Southern Ontario region more often so everyone can get a chance to catch their grooves. It blew my mind to think they're in their tenth year!

I also took note that Nero are coming to Hamilton early August; hey Nero - if you need any help w/ anything, contact me please. Also enjoyed the interview with Ms. Huxtable. Looking rather chill in the photo, madame!! [Cool] Also Sean, I really enjoyed your piece. This is just the kind of level of debate I would hope to see this publication encourage. Nicely done.

Mark, Mike, way to go. Nice job!! [smile][smile][smile]

Thanks for the positive and thoughtful feedback, MarcO.

Cudos to Mike Knoll for issue 3, as he definitely pulled more than his fair share of the weight getting this issue together.

It was really nice to have submissions from different people ... it helped to fill things out and broaden the range of material presented. We actually had more solid content than we could fit into this issue, so we'll be using some of it in the future, either in S&H or on this web site.

We're looking at the end of August or early September for issue 4, but it is never too early to start ... so if anyone has any pics, reviews, views, etc. that they'd like to submit ... go for it!

Peace, Mark