Jambands.ca

Question of the day

gentlemonkey

What's the lamest thing that ever happened to you at a show or big party?

Kosmic 2000 immediatley comes to mind for me. It qualifies because there was a band playing- although a bad one. 1 hour into a very intensely anticipated evening.. a security guard freaked on someone smoking, chased them, somebody threw a punch and the fire alarm was pulled. as a result they shooed everyone in Porter Hall out into the February cold, jacketless and messed up.. and half the party tried to stuff themselves into the tunnels, ruining a few trips no doubt.. They didn't let anyone back in, but everyone that got into the tunnels partied all night..

i dont know if it's the lamest, but janes addiction playing 3 songs then leaving on my birthday with all my friends in the bar jumped to mind right away. fucking junkies, never unpredictable [Mad]

GM rather than post again i'll edit this one - ya barrymores and i remember everybody was buying me screwdrivers for some reason - janes addiction was playing - covered in smoke though hard to see them - having fun - my bday - good times - then they just suddenly picked up and left -- it was totally f'ed up! no refunds stupid - i also remember this crazy girl bonnie tried to up a girls docs for me for my bday - punching her out in the bathroom - i had to jump on her. that was fucked up and lame too [Roll Eyes]

I cant really think of anything, I guess that is a good thing, or I am good at blocking shite like that out.

The Wackamole and I went to the Went with 2 Barbie dolls. That was a BAD idea. They were more into dance clubs than something 'hard-core partying/body taxing' High maintenance chicks and mushrooms dont mix. I've got pictures to proove it. Dougie did the 'funky chicken' during Tweezer.

We are leaving on the Sunday night and the Wackamole's Jeep decides to implode. It took us 4 days to make it home, or 5. Spent a night in Burlington with them and met Page.

Guess where we ended up that night?

A dance club..............

We drank alot those few days. It was the only way we could deal with it.