Jambands.ca

hello everybody again

jerrybear1

Its been a while JB.

Glad to see you made it out of Rehab in one peace. Isnt the food at Betty Ford terrible?

Did you hear Phish is back?

Seriously speaking, if you are the same person I am thinking of, Jimmy Swift is in Kingston this Friday night but I will be in Utica cheking out Trey (there may be more tickets available).

Go to the front page and check out the Watchtower. Click on Add A Show To Watch and input whichever city you are looking for. That should help you out.........

Certainly set up your Toronto watch, but you can also go into the Event listing and select Ontario, and Toronto in the drop-downs to create this link...

http://www.jambands.ca/eventsearchresults.asp?Prov=1&City=3&

If you click on that, you'll see that nero is playing the Comfort Zone on the 23rd of November.

Jimmy Swift, GTB, and the Erin Smith Band are all this week, however Erin Smith is at C'est What. We finally got to see them at the Come Together Fest on Labour Day, and they are a fantastic band. Looks like a great week!

I also heard that Silver Hearts is quite an amazing musical experience. I think they are coming to Ottawa shortly too, and I fully expect to be there.

yeah, yeah, thanks for the info. now i can check out what's happening and get my head outta the sand. so phish is back! yippee.

as for the silverhearts...i have had the pleasure of watching them a few times in peterborough. i think they play every wed. night at this old bar, name to be determined. they are awesome, very unique. bluegrass/folk/rock/drunk. a fun evening.

see ya