Jambands.ca

phish summer tour

SolarGarlic

I swear i havn't seen this posted yet. if so, pardon me!! Lottery starts on 4/18. Maine go onsale tomorrow (3/27) at noon EST.

http://www.phish.com/print/tour_print.html

Of NOTE:

Tickets for It, the 2-day festival held at the former Loring Air Force Base in Limestone, ME on August 2-3, will be sold HERE beginning Thursday, March 27 at NOON EST. Please note: Tickets will be sold in real time, not via a "lottery" system.

Tickets will be $137.50. Tickets are general admission, and include entry to the entire event, parking and camping. Each ticket purchased will be charged a $9 convenience fee. In addition, tickets shipped within the continental US are shipped via UPS 2-Day Air, and there will be an $8 shipping charge per order. Tickets shipped internationally or outside the continental US will be shipped UPS International Priority at a $15 charge. Note that tickets for It will ship separately from any Summer Tour 2003 tickets you may receive through the lottery.

yo c-town!. yeah, im planning on trying to get the maximum alotment for the gorge shows (maybe UT too). Any idea what that is?? I figure if everyone in the area thats interested does the same, we all have a better chance of going...how many people do you know in the general area that may be interested? There could be a fairly largish Calgary/Canmore/Banff/Edmonton contingent to party down with at the gorge...here's to hoping!!

As for tala, im undecided on the canmore run. I love the friggin ho but ill have to see if im getting paid on Fri or Mon....last minute decision i guess. Monday sounds good at the Castle though...

I know a few peoples around town, and the whole Banff, Canmore, Edmonton thing is brilliant....allotment? maybe 6 I don't know. I don't think I'm going to Canmore myself but I'm definatly going to the castle show, we should hook up. I picked up some blanks, so there is a reason to get together, I think I'm gonna need to buy you some brews.... also greens are looking good if your interested!!! Where do you work anyway??? odd shifts...

anyway, let me know whats up.

peaceinjam.jamesd.

Archived