Jambands.ca

Watchtower Info?

secondtube

I guess i've finally came to the realization that KevO's page ain't comin' back and this watchtower thingy is my only choice. (or jamhub.ca [smile] )

Question is how do i get more than four cities listed?????

Dundas, H-Town, Guelph, and KW ain't gonna cut it!

How do i get about 10 or so of those cities to show up, so i can really see what is going on around here.

thanks

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

I guess i've finally came to the realization that KevO's page ain't comin' back and this watchtower thingy is my only choice. (or jamhub.ca
[smile]
)

Good call Steve! [Wink]

Right now, four is all you can get. Thanks for the suggestion though, perhaps we'll look into something to accomodate more than 4 cities. Any other suggestions?

One solution (for now) would be to go to the Events Search page and just search for all Ontario events. It doesn't look as cool as the pop-ups, but they're all there at least.

For new users, click here to find out how to use The Watchtower (Jambands.Ca's upcoming shows listings, that is).

Also, seems like there are a lot of bands, musicians, promoters and managers out there who haven't gotten in touch with me. I list shows whenever I find out about them, but I don't have time to go through every band's webpage every week searching for dates like I used to back in highschool. [Roll Eyes] Email me at kevo@jambands.ca" target="_blank with your info.. It's free promo!

I've also thought that perhaps instead of listing individual cities in the Watchtower, perhaps we could combine some of them into regions. Yes, Toronto has enough shows to watch on its own, but I think we could combine Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph into 1 listing, Hamilton/Brantford into 1 listing, and maybe put London into one of those two groupings.

A quick way to search for all shows in the database, or all shows by province, is to go to the Jambands menu link at the top of the page, and then do an event search.

Peace, Mark

Hey 2nd.

For most people, 4 cities is plenty, so that's really all that was designed for. Now, as new stuff is getting worked out, we'll be allowing for a even more customization and search capabilities.

For now, you do have the option to do as kev and mark suggested. The 'Event Listing' in the Jambands menu will list everything in Ontario if you want it to. Just select Ontario and hit search.

Here's a direct link...

http://www.jambands.ca/eventsearchresults.asp?Prov=1&

Thanks.

After reading through some descriptions i noticed fatties 10-1.

its actually 11 (or shortly there after) - 2.

and u want some type of description from doug? can email him if u'd like. i'm sure he would rather have something than nothing!

and about the four cities thing. maybe its where i'm located BUT, even w/ out a drivers licence i should still consider on a week night:

dundas/guelph/h-town/k-w/Niagara Falls/Port Dover/St. Catherines/waterloo & Toronto

and specifically on weekends

London and beyond TO eastern