Jambands.ca

UNCLE SETH @ Reilly's Saturday Nov. 30

Mr. Musicface

Hey there! Uncle Seth's Discount Rock'n'Roll Emporium continues Saturday, this time with hard-hitting Brantford sons Su8ck (www.su8ck.com) and the acoustic duo of Jenn Renaud and Uncle Seth guitarist Jeff Jones starting the night off right.

Also, the Sethies have something VERY special planned for their set. I can't tell you exactly what it is, but I can say that if you're a fan of the best-selling two-disc rock concept album of all time, you won't want to miss this one...

Reilly's Third Floor, Toronto

Saturday November 30 2002

Uncle Seth with Su8ck and Jenn Renaud & Jeff Jones

Doors at 9 pm, "Pay-what-you-can!"

Reilly's is at 340 Yonge, directly across from Sam The Record Man and above the Footlocker store. It's literally a few steps north of the Dundas subway stop and the Eatons Centre.

In addition to the great tunes, there's also FREE POOL all night, so come out and enjoy some cheap fun on a Saturday night!

As usual, deets can be gleaned at:

http://www.musicface.com/uncleseth/

Peace,

Mr. M.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Musicface:

quote:

Originally posted by show--whore:

did anyoone tape that show i'd like hear it.

Unfortunately no tapers last night, but I have it on good authority that there will be at least a board recording of the Uncle Seth/Unclefty/Dr. Huxtable unplugged show at Reilly's on the 28th.

- M.

A DAUD tape, too, if I and the rest of the Nick Of Time Taping Crew can make it.

Aloha,

Brad

.."but I have it on good authority that there will be at least a board recording of the Uncle Seth/Unclefty/Dr. Huxtable unplugged show at Reilly's on the 28th."

...that's good news!!!

REALLY looking forward to the 28th....can you say randy epic party???