Jambands.ca

Phishy Poem

backbacon

Came across this and thought I'd share:

phish poem series (NOT a suBdivision of Phish Live Series)

trey

tickle on the fuges off time kick the blues... lazer beam... sound's so bright it gleams... ill screams i let out and bust shout in yelp... from the hills... from the hills... mad skillz... ultra-fly chills... and the bottom drops out of reba... reality, see ya!

fish

fish swimmin' and spinnin' the boom of the tom... playin' off the beat so you know he's on... with grid precision like Tron... or obe won... phat like flan... or soft like naan... just one beat from henrieta and you know i'm gone...

page

moog me on lawn boy... ill galactic cosmic space ship shit... the melody get... chopped more than nipples by paper... structure escaper... emotion portrayer... new shirt wearer... and receeding hairer... the chair-man always travels with flare... knock me on my dariere... making arpecio's reverberate the air...

mike

blood curlding bombs we under attack... mike got the knack... with the beat... knock me back... blurrs and brushes of chords and notes tone tone tone pulsating and vibrating the seats in front of me... run it b... peck the kneck check the deck wit that fleck... heck