Jambands.ca

thanks friends...

PassedOutGuy

i don't know about tour yet...nothing has been posted on the website.

i know it's planned as it was talked about in our last meeting, but i can't remember dates or cities, etc.

I saw the Phish dates...Alpine & Deer Creek will be great man...2 at the Gorge as well (only place i saw phish 199?) should be fun

who knows, maybe we'll meet in Indiana?!?

just wanted to say thanks to all the kind brothers in Ontario who have introduced me to so much great Canadian talent.

i'm listening to a GTB recording from last summer that PassedOutGuy hooked me up with...birth of confusion is playin' and i am SOOO groovin' here over my morning coffee [big Grin]

(it's a wake & bake day folks...hurray for Sundays)

POG, Graham, Velvet...thanks for the music friends, it does so much for my soul.

Bob...it's been work (afternoon shift) at the shipyard 5 sometimes 6 days a week.

Other than that...i've been pretty well Hotee bound (ya i'm staying in a hotel for the month)

puffin' and postin'

i REALLY want/need to repay you with the music...

you need to get the last terrapin nation show off me...it was with the Zen Tricksters and it absolutely rocks!!

I don't have a burner in my laptop...so i NEED to get one to patch in...then i'll be postin' B&P offers here and be sending you plenty mon

Archived