Jambands.ca

pre & post nero-Guelph bash- at Peter and Tasha's

Groove Fetish

I'm not looking to wake up the neighbours (Velvet!) but do come on down- even based on a suggestion by insta-gator- the game will be viewed in the basement-

on the big screen! in surround sound!-

we'll have some nibbling things- not to much mind you-

and of course-

BYOB

(just to make sure you can enjoy yourself!- I couldn't promise a stocked cabinet here- I'd like to but I can't!).

There will also be lots of room to park and sleep- should it be needed- (or desired!).

AS far as the parking- this time- anyone who wants to park overnight has register thier car over the phone- I'll give ya the number- just let me know that your leaving your car for the evening!

looking forward to seeing you all- even those of you who have yet to ever come over- I think there's a few K-W's in that crew!

ok- for those of you have gotten parking tickets....I called about this and well- there will be at least 2 spots in the driveway, and 2 spots that we can register the licence plates for parking at the arena- the rest of you will have to take my advice and park on the street behind us and walk around the block- the street is called St. Andrews' and you can park all night on it.

in fact most of the streets directly behind and parallel to us you are able to park all night on. I recommend you park there!

We'll try to figure it all out so no one gets tickky this time!