Jambands.ca

Crazy Stalker Bitch

kung

Saw this posted on the ween board, took me a minute or two to figure out what the deal was. Basically some guy put a bunch of crazy stalker bitch voicemails in mp3 format on a website (that happens to be for the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Association- and the thread is titled crazy stalker bitch). I haven't even listened to this shit yet but I'm laughing out load and spitting up. He basically has transcribed every psycho message this girl has left on his answering machine and he hasn't spoke to her once, and he keeps updating it.

"Are there normally mountains...all the way...up....I guess so."

wow, that is incredible, fishy, however, I don't believe someone could actually spend that much time on the phone with a complete stranger, in fact, I would bet he slept with her. or this is just a big scam!!! Canada is definitely not the place for someone with that sort of attitude towards different cultures-- geez!!

Hahaha! At least, don't give them your card with all your numbers on. Cause ya never know when that hot blonde is gonna be a PSYCHO.

Dude should just change his phone number- pain in the ass, I know, but the phone company'll do it for free if you tell em you have a stalker.

P.S. guy knows her much more than he claims he does.

Some guy on the subaru board did a psych analysis on the whole situation saying it was plausible and that the girl seemed like she was in late stage meth abuse/alcoholism and pre-existing mental illness. He had some theory that she could do this because it was anonymous. This is all to say I'm not sure if he banged her or not- I don't know why he wouldn't just come out with it.