Jambands.ca

What The????

elemeno

Guest Low Roller

Urban legend says you gotta post a certain amount of times before you can customize your avatar.

You've only posted twice, and already you're causing a ruckus. I like the cut of your jib Insta-gator. [big Grin]

.....you pipe down Low Roller - and let the kid learn the lessons of life like the rest of us did on this wretched god-forsaken refuge we call a planet...nobody asked you to waltz in here like some, afternoon tea-southern baptist, flag-wavin-shower-before-you-go-in-the-pool, know it all-Nellie Oleson-clone!!....GIVE UP THE ALTRUISTIC HOLIER THAN THOUGH BULLSHIT MAN - THERE'S NO PLACE FOR IT ON THIS BOARD!! HEAR ME SUCKA!!!

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

.....you pipe down Low Roller - and let the kid learn the lessons of life like the rest of us did on this wretched god-forsaken refuge we call a planet...nobody asked you to waltz in here like some, afternoon tea-southern baptist, flag-wavin-shower-before-you-go-in-the-pool, know it all-Nellie Oleson-clone!!....GIVE UP THE ALTRUISTIC HOLIER THAN THOUGH BULLSHIT MAN - THERE'S NO PLACE FOR IT ON THIS BOARD!! HEAR ME SUCKA!!!

Those are pretty big words there Dr. Hux. But can you back them up with a series of words that make a cohesive sentence?

..boy...if you post another one of those fancy-fucking-shmancy-pass-the-grey-poupon-l am-woman-hear-me-roar-flat out-STOOOPID little "bracket quotes" or whatever you call 'em..."quote" or somethin' like that.....GET ME A JET PLAFSKY!!!

Archived