Jambands.ca

QQC, peterhole peeps ---silverhearts content

snarfmaster C

I'm definitely going to the MoHo tonight! Tomorrow is convocation so I've got the day off work, and my parents are in town to wine and dine me. :: I hope youz guys all make it out tonight too. What're you all doing this weekend since the Shaker is cancelled?

gracias peepolas!!! im still in the lab too... all these rasters are makin' me want a smoke :) i'll give ya a call when i head home. hopefully soon, some heady tacos and im out the door.

no montreal this week. kinda on the fence regarding mutek/reggaefest... could just stay home for a nero show. im already paying for last weekend off... stupid g.i.s. somebody shoot me please!!

ahhhhhh!!!! i need music to sooooooothe my brain.

Hey, just got back from a KICK ASS dinner at Electric City Gardens (on Queen, sorta behind Scotia Bank). ANy of you ever been there? Theres a new menu every day, based on the freshest ingredients they find in town and at the market(s).. Delicious!

Anyhoo, Diplomats on Friday eh? Sounds good, I've yet to see them. Where's the show? The Spades' website says that The Spades are playing downtown on Saturday afternoon. Serena Ryder is playing at the MoHo on Sat night too.

See y'all in 20 min!

kev: go see the diplomats dude, you won't regret it . . . and dance, too. i wont be able to make it, unfortunately, i dont think ive missed a dips show in 2 years. oh yeah, jordan mack (of argyle) and the new originals are opening ( I was actually slotted to open with a solo set until alternate plans came up)

yeah i've heard good things from everyone and i think i'll check it out. i am LOVING the spades these days too, i think i'm getting semi-addicted. You should come check 'em out one of these Fridays! I don't even think they ID at the door really on Fridays.

Jenny Whiteley is at Cosmic Charlie's tonight, anyone in for that?!?!?! I'm going come hell or high water! And then over to the Red Dog to see King Cordova I believe. Theres a lot of people in town for graduation, tonight is gonna be a party. (too bad i gotta work tomorrow AM!) Hey I graduated today! :: Yup got me an edumacation. I met famous space cadet Roberta Bondar today too. I must say things are comin up rosey these days!