Jambands.ca

Fahrenheit 911 preview online now!

scottieking

bump.. I enjoyed this yesterday, unfortuantely its down today.

link

from michaelmoore.com:

We Have a Distributor! Fahrenheit 9/11 Opens June 25!

Hey Everyone...

We finally have a distributor in America! Actually, two of them! Lions Gate and IFC Films have agreed to aggressively distribute "Fahrenheit 9/11" in theaters all across the country beginning on Friday, June 25th.

They will open it on a record number of screens for a documentary.

These are great distributors. Jon Feltheimer, the man who runs Lions Gate, was the executive in charge of the company that produced my television series, "TV Nation." And the people at IFC (which owned Bravo) were the same people responsible for funding and broadcasting my other series, "The Awful Truth." So we are in very good hands.

(And, as an added bonus, Lions Gate is a Canadian company. Once again, the Canadians to the rescue! It was also a Canadian company, Salter Street Films, that produced "Bowling for Columbine." I know, it's kinda sad we have to keep depending on our good neighbors to stand by us so we can bring our work to our fellow Americans. But maybe this is the year we give them their Stanley Cup back.)

There's a lot more to tell you -- but we have to get to work as there are only 3 weeks left until the film opens. I will write to you again over the next few days.

Also, I have posted the trailer for "Fahrenheit 9/11" so that you can get your first glimpse at scenes from the movie--you can check it out at www.fahrenheit911.com.

Thanks for all your wonderful letters of support -- they have meant a great deal to us.

Save the date -- June 25! It's the first summer film where the special effects are real...

Yours truly,

M-I-C (see ya real soon!)

K-E-Y (why? because they can't kill this friggin' movie!)

M-O-O-R-E