Jambands.ca

Phish Tour 04 - Listened To?

scottieking

hey scottie

work has been busy but when im around my computer i have been listening to june 17 and june 18... The Jay-Z spot was funny, a must-listen to. IMO so far they sound tight. But I haven't listened to either show completly yet. it's certainly wetting my chops for Coventry.

ive listened to the first night, and i'm halfway through the second night.

the first night was pretty good. had some strong points, and some weaker points...pretty much an average show, maybe a little above for post-hiatus standards...

the second night is a little better...I'll post more about this show when it finishes...right now trey is raging through Character Zero. Most of the versions of songs this set have been solid. NOthing out of the ordinary...The Carini could have been a lot stronger, but it was tight. The Stash really didn't build to much, but trey hit most of the composed section.

The CTB was fun to hear page play...Camel Walk was funky, and better than their previous '04 version.

Hope this helps a bit...as for which versions to download, i'll comment more as i hear some more of them...

so far the first night was an ok recording, this second night is much better.