Jambands.ca

Don Ross ---> The Spades: KevO's bday celebration

snarfmaster C

Friday, June 25th

Peterborough ON

the man

[color:"brown"] Don Ross

will be playing at the Showcase (??? is that right, or Market Hall?)

followed by the rockin sweet goodness of

[color:"#666666"] The Spades

at the Montreal House

all a part of the kickin celebration that is KevO's Birthday!!!!!

looks like a killer evening. who's in?

(figured a night like this deserves a thread all it's own, KevO ;))

its showPlace, goddamit! how many times do i have to tell you? jeez . . . . ;) but yeah im pretty sure its there.

saturday theres going to be a wicked rock show at the best if anyones interested: the diplomats and argyle. if anyone wants to go let me know and we can do alittle partying beforehand- lookin like a good week, graduation>don ross>gordon best show :D

Thanks Earthfreak!!

I'm pretty excited for Friday.. Besides all that, its my last night living in Peterborough! I'll be back of course, but it will be couch surfing from here on in I think. I guess this means touring bands might have to find a new home away from home, unfortunately.

The Don Ross show is in the Lounge at the Showplace -- is that the basement you're talking about Mike? Tickets are $20 and the show is at 8pm.

Don may not be so teeny-tiny, but that man can haul ass when he thinks he's about to get a parking ticket on George Street!

hehehehee....oh, watching Don Ross running down the street almost had me in tears it was so fun ::

and i'll have to miss this party unfortunately on account of another friends b-day, and my dog sitting duties!

unless i can bring 2 Rotti's, a jack-russell and 3 cats?!?!?