Jambands.ca

Kitten needs a home

cheesehead

Is there anyone here who would be able to give a good home to a 10 week old, adorable kitten? She was abandoned and needs someone to love her and take her home. She's black and white, and really is the cutest thing ever. She is of course free to a good home, has had 2 dewormings, and one of her 3 shots. I got her a whole bunch of toys that would come with her, including a scratch post. I can't keep her, but before I take her to the humane society, I was hoping someone could help.

Thank you, and take care.

Josh

God I wish I could, but I already have a little family of 3 and they're really territorial. Out of curiosity, what city are you located in cheesehead?

In the meantime, thanks for all you're doing for the little kitty, and hope your efforts are rewarded with a happy loving safe haven for her.

I'm in Toronto, and was hoping to find her a home either here or in Kingston...Or anywhere for that matter. Do you know anyone that might be able to help out, or take her? She's so sweet, and I could never give her to the humane society out of fear that she wouldnt get adopted.

Thanks so much.

Josh