Jambands.ca

Van Tickets going fast...

AdamH

Sort of reminds me of Dylan/Phil in 2000. Surely all the richie-riches snagged awesome seats for Dylan and didn't know who Phil Lesh was. At the end of Dylan's set my friend and I were hollering for ticket stubs from the DROVES AND DROVES of people leaving. We ended up in the 100s....pretty good considering we had bought lawn seats.

Van "The Man" Morrison by the time he comes to the Molson Amphitheatre on Friday September 3rd, it will have been a nine year, two month and nine day gap between that show and his last in Toronto!

I'm very glad to hear that this show on September 3rd is selling well, then maybe Morrison won't think to pass up Southern Ontario for such a long time ever again.

So for all of you people who have never seen Van, I'll tell you now, you're missing out! So go out and get the rest of the lawns and let's make it a sellout!

Funny thing is I'm going to both, Van Halen and Van Morrison that is.

The difference is I'm going to Halen to relive my youth. And though I listened to Morrison just as long as Halen, Morrisons music speaks to me more as everyday passes. Whether it be his recordings with Them or "Astral Weeks", or his latest recording on Blue Note/EMI Records 200's "What's Wrong With This Picture?", Morrison's music is timeless.