Jambands.ca

Hux, how are you guys gonna spin this one?

secondtube

From www.bloomberg.com:

July 2 (Bloomberg) -- A freighter owned by CSL International, a sister company of Canada Steamship Lines Inc. that Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin was forced to hand over to his sons last year, had $10 million worth of cocaine on board when it docked in Nova Scotia, the National Post reported.

The 83 kilograms of drugs was found on board The Sheila Ann, named after the prime minister's wife, in two duffel bags hidden in an underwater compartment, the Post said. Police said neither the prime minister's children, nor any CSL employees, are suspected of having links to the drug trade.

Authorities believe organized criminals planted the drugs when the vessel stopped in Venezuela earlier this week, the Post said.

Martin gained control of Canada Steamship Lines in 1988, after buying out a partner's stake, the newspaper said. When he became finance minister in the early 1990s, Martin placed the company in a blind trust, meaning he was no longer involved in day-to-day operations although he remained the owner. Martin relinquished control in August 2003, signing over his shares to sons Paul, James and David.

The Prime Minister's office wouldn't comment on the drug bust yesterday, calling it ``a point of recusal,'' the Post said.

nice!

its all in good fun.

(about that email, i was away the whole day you sent it, and figured two days later would have kinda been pointless, if you know what i mean (election over))

BUT, anytime you want to talk politics, i'm up for it. i didn't just ignore ya!

Steve

(enjoy Martin's finest!)