Jambands.ca

tickets for IT

Tooly

Hi im just wondering to those who've already ordered theirs, i think i remember hearing someone say its cheaper to go thru ticketbastard opposed to phishtix, or maybe its the other way around?

anyone have guidance for me?

kairee put me on the case of finding us some tickets for it

I posted this a couple of days ago......

~~I got an email today explaining that they had "noticed" that I made two seperate purchases for the "IT" festival. I had infact placed two separate orders due to my lack of funds for the whole purchase of 3 tickets the first time around.....

They were emailing to ask if I wanted the second ticket, added to my first order!!!! Can you believe they would go through this trouble to save me the $8 shipping being charged twice!

Needless to say, I am overly impressed with their level of customer service. Of course, I could have order the tickets through TicketBastard and saved about $6 per order- but wanted my money going straight to the source. Well they blew me away and I am now saving $12 over TB, plus getting the sweet Phish Commemorative tickets.

Just goes to show that it pays to honor the things you love.

~~I'd go with PT just to give the money to the boys we love and not further stuff the coffers of Ticketbastard.

Sean

dude - with weather like this you've got to be in a better place!!! We're putting the finishing touches on two sets of electric meat for may 3rd at cest what. We'll have to be sure to hook up for a set break puffdown!

have a good one!

Archived