Jambands.ca

How does priceline.com work?

AdamH

My co-worker just scored two nights at Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka for $100 a night, absolutely obscene as the standard rate must be like $300 or so (the snootiest resort I've ever set foot on. If anyone has used it and can give me some hints that would be great.

KevO - Me and some Lumina Staff members stole their staff beer some years ago. Giddy-up!

CC, her huband bought them and she has no idea. This might be totally off the wall but I'd probably ask my cubicle neighbour before posting here. Crazy, I know. DSO rules.

Kev, I was there from about 89-98 with my fam. Kirsten/Kristen? was our server almost the whole time. And I have a photo of Ted Hungerford's plumber butt somewhere that I took on a dare. I'll dig it up as I'm sure everyone would love to see it.

I've used Priceline before.

Check the faqs on this site:

http://p070.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingfrm211

You basically have to say your from "CA" california, and put in zip code 99999. It might only work with Visa or MC I can't remember which too... that link'll give you everything you need, let me know if its not enough. Great deals on there too by the way.

To give people an idea of how ridiculous the prices are, here's some winning bids in Toronto and Ottawa as examples:

Intercontinental Toronto downtown $63 a night

Ottawa Marriott Parliament $56 a night

Le Royal Meridien King Edward Toronto $68 a night