Jambands.ca

Anyone want to come over and drink?

Del

It's dirty and downtrodden (sp?) here, but fu©k man, ANYTHING goes here tonight... Jared... You were looking for a party tonight... We might even get into a fight tonight... Who's got my heady "let's get fu©ked" attitude???

Theres serious "lets get fu©ked up party" in steeltown tonight,my buddy Brian's 31st birthday,it should run until tues or wed,he's also celebrating the burning of the mortage since he finally got his settlement from his motorcycle accident.Should be a house full of serious raging tattooed animals,with a few freaks like the ones we saw at whiskey Joe's that day (if you who I mean)....no mistaking my neck tattoo this time though.

I doubt you would want to get into a fight there though....I know I certianly wouldn't want to,I'm not quite big enough (or crazy enough) to take these guys on...lol

I'm going be hitting it up,probally leaving soon though

PM sent,be good to party bro,you'd like these folks,certianly nothing like the scene we are used to,doubt we'll here even one band we normally listen to but the party will be a rager thats for sure,Brian is lit right up at the moment.

gotta love the word galore...even when preceeded by assholes!!!

I'm only proud to be a fuckin asshol.e once in awhile myself. Sometimes it feels almost as good as being nice (but only when I'm an ass to the right folks). I guess that means that I can be a real assholeeo sometimes. Bah well