Jambands.ca

So How Was Your Long Weekend????

shainhouse

Nice pic of the bridge Ollie, glad you and Chris had a great time.That setlist looks incredible killer Dead,with my favorite Warren song as the encore,sorry I missed it.Did Phil or Bobby say anything about Jerry?

As for me my weekend was just what i needed and more...Nothing but Blue Skies

mike and andy showed me the world's most hospitable parking lot in the whole world. i think my mom should adopt mike! (thanks for running blocker between me and the creepy guys!) partied my ass off and was the last one to bed in said parking lot (wussies! :) ) had good coffe and french fries at the dd show the next day, too bad the beach is too polluted for swimming, (i really don't know how it could be more polluted than my head was) and my body was too stiff for dancing too. walking like a gimp sucks. wanted to go see mark wilson in dover but sleep took over my body. went to browntown to see my grandma and paris to see my very pregnant sister on monday. i am going to be and aunt in a couple of weeks and this is going to be one literate and heady little baby, she already owns a copy of the abc's of kerouac and some tie-dye clothes.