Jambands.ca

Better Late than Never

Large Marge

(sorry - it's taken me this long to recover)

This is a hello and thank you to all of those who played a part in making my Aug. long weekend so fantastic. Mr. Slippery, Shainhouse, Zephyr, #2 and all those who's online names I didn't catch... I have to say though, that the highlight for me was finally meeting some of the inspiring women that reside on this board. Such beautifully strong and creative spirits! Thanks for the good times everyone ::

hey marge!! i just clued in yesterday that you were margaret. i had a great time chatting with you and i hope our paths cross again soon! are you still hitting up beerfest this weekend? we're hoping to make it saturday.

glad you've recovered! :)

Better late than never is RIGHT.

MARGE!!!!! it was SO great to meet you last weekend. I had a hard time making the connection too actually - shainhouse asked where LargeMarge was... and i said, I don't know a marge who's large. haha!

Hanging out on the grass sunday afternoon was a sooooo nice! So many laughs - so many doobies! (sigh) good times. Can't wait to do it again soon!!

Number 2 - thanks for having us all over sunday night and for introducing us to your servants (the robots) The one with the yellow head is cuuuuuuuuute! (But don't tell gator I said that)

All in all... an AWESOME day. Thanks for everything St. Kitts crew. You rock!

good times!! will we be hooking up this weekend? i'm still trying to decide between 'lose yer shoes' or bob's or both - thinking maybe both.

come to both and i will make you a wrap!!! i promise i have solved the tofu loose in the cooler problem! the hummus is already made so the garlic will be nice and absorbed throughout the dish too!

come to both and i will make you a wrap!!! i promise i have solved the tofu loose in the cooler problem! the hummus is already made so the garlic will be nice and absorbed throughout the dish too!

yeah dance partner!! no more tofu floaties?? i'm thinkin both - too much music to choose from ::