Jambands.ca

dating zen (for Sunshine)

paisley

Can any one tell me how to post pictures here?!?!? or is it too complicated to explain! I often want to post a picture but I'm computer dumb!

Here's how to post a picture that you found on the web:

1. go to the site that has the picture

2. right-click on the picture and select properties from the pop-up menu

3. locate the "Address (URL):" label

4. highlight the address with your mouse - make sure you highlight the entire address, some of it may be hidden

5. right-click on the highlighted address and select copy from the pop-up menu

6. create a new post, or reply to a post on the Sanctuary

7. Click the "Image" link in the UBB Code list

8. it will ask you for the address of the image... right-click in the textbox and select paste from the pop-up menu

9. click ok and your done

bob_portrait.jpg

your looking to post this one right?

I'm a single, retired eighty-two-year-old high school teacher living in a twelve-by-sixty-foot trailer in the country with only my dog. My income is principally from my teacher's pension, and my net worth is barely six figures. Because I try to bike every day, I look pretty good in anything from my birthday suit to a tux. When I eat out, I usually opt for the "senior's plate" at a Mexican restaurant.

When I feel bad, it helps me to call you at work. Frequently. Rushing me off the phone will just make me cry and pester you with e-mails. I have a little dog that I tend to bring everywhere, because if I leave him at home, he yips. If you plan on sleeping with me, you will not complain when I bring him on dates in a little black bag. I'm a little curious about spanking, but we can never try it at my house, because my ex-boyfriend lives on the other side of the wall and will hear us.

SEXUAL QUIRK:

I will blow you, but not consistently

fu©k these are great.

Well, I don't have syphilis. But my roots are gray, my breasts are shot, and my mother lives with me (late-stage Alzheimer's). I have two ex-husbands and a cat with three legs, and I've never in my life gotten to a single appointment on time. On the other hand, I'm tall and thin, saucy and smart. I may pad around the house in big fuzzy leopard slippers with bleach cream on my upper lip, but I have property, perfect pitch, culture, and credentials. I can bring down the house at the company Christmas party. I'm a genius in the kitchen. And when I whip your ass at Scrabble, you'll still feel like you won.

they can't be real.