Jambands.ca

Paris

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

What can I say about this city that hasn't been said by its famed reputation as being one of the greatest cities in the world. I have spent the first several days walking the streets and taking tons of pictures. It's really hard to integrate yourself into the Parisien culture and not look like a complete tourist when you scream stuff like "that decrepid alley is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!"

I'm happy that I spent the money on a new digital camera before I came to Paris, because that thing has been working some serious overtime. Check out a couple Yahoo Photo Albums:

Le Start

Part Deux

The supermarkets here have an entire section dedicated to cheese. An entire SECTION. That's a lot of cheese.

Hey Roller,

Sorry I didn't get to see ya before you left. I hope you're having a blast. See any hunchbacks?

Btw, if you have time, can ya take notes of the good places you tour, your fav restaurants and cafes and such? Grumski and I are going to be there in 7 months and counting and would love some personal advice on good spots.

Jod