Jambands.ca

Fat Cats Bit torrents

Esau

Thanks to Mark Tonin for passing this one along to me and to Mike (Zephyr) for recording it.

Fat Cats

The Pepper Jack cafe

Hamilton,Ontario

2004-08-21

link to Fat Cats 2004-08-21

Fat Cats

Call The Office

London,Ontario

2004-01-10

Thanks to Josh (Drawbar) for passing this along ot me to be able to share with ya'll.

Link to Fat Cats 2004-01-10

No problem Mark,I appreciate you passing it along.

Thought I would mention that I changed the tracking a bit.

Originally track 1 disc 1 was split at "the Groove is in the heart > Teaspoon" making that part of the song track 2.I usually keep the medley songs complete so I merged the two tracks together using Soundforge 7.No offense meant to ya Zephyr,just the way I usually track those medley songs.(begining & ending with the same song)

FLAC fingerprints included.

Next up is 2004-01-10 Call The Office.(Awesome "Up A Tree" and out of control "Fatman Walks Alone" in this one)

Esau, when you say "eliminate clipping", do you mean clipping that's on the original recording? I've had recordings that distort (typically when the bass is very loud), and I don't know of any way to remove the clipping (dave-O tried SoundForge eight ways from Sunday on a recording I did but to no avail).

Aloha,

Brad

I used the "Wave Hammer" process,adjusting the gain and volume appropiately.I found that worked on having no clipping and also made for a fuller sound with less hiss during the songs on this recording.

I believe the clipping occured with the first transfer to CDR and not on the original source,this show was copied without mastering to CDR a couple years back and I think I had the input volume to loud.