Jambands.ca

Burning Man?

Velvet

i don't believe i said anything about people or towns in the us, just the political and economic policy.

why is ben and jerry's something i would want to support? it's a huge company that makes food that contributes to nothing except the obesity of westerners. yes i know they have a flavour named after jerry garcia, but that still doesn't make them cool. they use animal products (milk) which are totally a waste of the planet's resources to produce "food", and i use that term loosely, that has little to no nutritional value and makes people way worse off than before they ate it. one of the two co-founders of ben and jerry's died of a heart attack in his early fifties! they also advertise like hell so you want to buy this crap and they charge way too much for it so you waste your money instead of doing something valuable with it.

don't get me wrong, i know there is a lot that is cool about the states, i love tenessee's hiking and the rivers in north carolina are beautiful. the florida wildlife is a reason to live in itself. you will never see a better thunderstorm than on the plains. my cousins chris, dave and travis (americans born and raised) are some of my most favourite people. but i can't go to those places very easily without supporting a whole lot of bush interests on my way. i would rather stay in canada or go to cuba or poland or somewhere that is not out to dominate the planet.

i don't know what magic hat is and i have never been to vermont.i know vermont seems pretty cool, but so does banff and the alps.