6. So. Central Rain

7. High Speed Train

8. At My Most Beautiful

9. The Outsiders

10. Imitation of Life

11. Leaving New York

12. The One I Love

13. I Wanted to Be Wrong

14. Rockville (mills lead vocals, Joseph Arthur sang backup)

15. Final Straw

16. Losing My Religion

17. Walk Unafraid

18. Life and How to Live It

Encore:

19. What's the Frequency Kenneth?

20. Electrolite

21. Permanent Vacation (Joseph Arthur on guitar)

22. I'm Gonna DJ

23. Man on the Moon

End time 10:51PM (Total time 1 hour and 52 minutes)

This show rocked! I was so happy about that because the majority of the crowd were on their feet the whole night allowing me to "Stand in the place where you live."

What an opener to the show "Finest Worksong," it has to be R.E.M.'s best opener on any of their albums and it is on stage as well. Other first time highlights for me were "Leaving New York," "Rockville" and "I Wanted To Be Wrong."

The newest songs off of "Around The Sun" came off as heavier than on the CD, which helped with the mood of the show.

Joseph Arthur was quite good as well. I had never heard his material until the Hummingbird show and I really liked how he looped things on stage creating the feel of a band even though he was up there alone.

Great show and I hope I see these Georgia boys again.

Joseph Arthur was quite good as well. I had never heard his material until the Hummingbird show and I really liked how he looped things on stage creating the feel of a band even though he was up there alone.

Are you sure you haven't seen him before, Tim? He opened for Ron Sexsmith once at the Reverb about five or six years ago, and I know you were there... although you may have arrived late - we didn't go together. He is quite good, anyway.

Yes Michael Stipe said a few things, and yes he is a great dancer. He had eye make up that was blue or black and covered his eyes. At one point he asked the crowed if any of us had seen the Pixar film "The Incredibles" and how they stole his look, which was funny.

Also really repected what Michael Stipe had to say while introducing "I Wanted To Be Wrong." He talked about his father growing up a preachers son in Georgia and fighting World War II and Korea and how his father was so pissed right now about what happened on November 2nd. Also Stipe said how we should take time the next day, which was Remembrance Day in Canada (Veterans Day in USA) to honor those who fought and sacrificed in war.

Every year I go to the Remembrance Day parade in whatever town that I reside in. I haven't missed one since I was a child and I can't stress how important they are to me to give a bit of my time to go and be there for those who gave up their dreams, their youth, their innocence and their lives to keep the world free.

Are you sure you haven't seen him before, Tim? He opened for Ron Sexsmith once at the Reverb about five or six years ago, and I know you were there... although you may have arrived late - we didn't go together. He is quite good, anyway.

Holy crap, Thanks Hamilton I must be getting old, yes I saw Joseph Arthur at that Reverb gig with Ron Sexsmith and enjoyed it then too. I obviously completely forgot about him afterwards though. Too much good music to keep up with it all.