Jambands.ca

Thanks Ms. Hux and LMP!!!!

Sunshine

As much stuff as I crammed into my bedside table that night, I still want more!!! How can I order those extra things? I lost my list!

Well since my site is not quite finished, I suggest going to Catherine's Fantasia Site and check out all the wonderful products she's got listed. THEN... email me with your wish list and i'll send you ANYTHING you want!!

By the way, my new favorite thing is the Kangaroo. Good god. Yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

(sigh) Yes, the kangaroo - heh, what i tell ya. sooooo gooooooooood.

Ladies of ottawa, please be sure to keep me informed of any strange occurances like Sharon not leaving her house for a long time. We might have to have a kangaroo intervention :P

funny shite:

"Some of our toys, such as the Ben Wa Balls are designed to enhance your pleasure by strengthening the muscles of the vaginal canal."

or,

"We have a new series of anal stimulating toys including Anal Beads, Silicone Butt Plugs."

clearly, someone of my maturity level needs to have some of those "Glow In The Dark Foreplay Dice". i don't think i'd know how to direct the situation otherwise.