Jambands.ca

fooooood question.

meggo

pesto in omelettes, now THAT'S something i've never heard of! veddy interesting indeed.... hmmm!

and,

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!! (that was JUST as orgasmic as it sounded, by the way. ;) you get me & meggo together & rrrarrrrhhh.... only this time do you wanna be on the top or bottom, meggo? i like bottom & top so i'm pretty easy... i just want to make sure the turns are switched up evenly, since i got to be on the bottom last time with miss pink... and you on top of both of us ;) heh heh) anyway, definitely for sure!!! i have the whole week between christmas & new year's off, and as it stands a good hunk of that is going to be spent in chatham. i miss you too!!! i was looking around the show & the after-party on friday thinking... "this is great... but meggo's missing. :) she should be here."

awwwwww... and i was here, thinking, "i should be there!". i think that's why i had to smoke pot and get all wonky. it made me focus my concerns on bob weir's pimpin shades instead of nero ripping the roof off the lanc.

and my sweet, as far as the top-bottom thing goes- hot damn, chiquita! i like to switch it up too - surprise me! ::