Jambands.ca

DICKEY BETTS TICKETS

Marky

I may write a concert review for this show. I'm looking forward to seeing one of my true music heroes. I hope to god he stays slightly sober for some of the show.

If you're looking for some pussy rock then check out the allman brothers.

I hope dickey is drunk, coked out, partying with hookers and kicking anyones ass who looks at him funny. I want to see some ass kickin southern rock, not some wannabe jamband lite that the allmans have become.

I may write a concert review for this show. I'm looking forward to seeing one of my true music heroes. I hope to god he stays slightly sober for some of the show.

If you're looking for some pussy rock then check out the allman brothers.

I hope dickey is drunk, coked out, partying with hookers and kicking anyones ass who looks at him funny. I want to see some ass kickin southern rock, not some wannabe jamband lite that the allmans have become.

I kinda know where you are going with that comment, but I don't agree. I'd hardly call the current Allmans as " pussy rock ". Their last studio album, albeit without Dickey, sounded more like a real ABB than Shades Of Two Worlds and Seven Turns combined. However, Dickey has to be re-instated for me to fully accept the ABB again.

Dickey has to be re-instated for me to fully accept the ABB again.

I think he should just walk in and kick greg allmans ass and just take over the band. he wrote most of the best allman tunes.

The allmans got no balls(or should i say dick) these days. I mean come on the play franklins tower for fu©k sakes. Dicky would have beat them senseless just for even suggesting that

i was with you until melissa. talk about a bathroom song.

do you think he'll play elizabeth reed and other old tunes?

He will play the old songs. He won't butcher them like Greg does with the Greg Allman Band.

The Allmans don't have a lot of imagination when it comes to setlists, but that's because they've written a lot of anthemic classics.

Dickey used to play Franklin's with the Brothers...Franklin's > Blue Sky

And, as an aside, I love all the Brothers and their side projects, and can never get enough of any of them...but DB&GS are gonna kick your ass!! ::(too bad it'll be almost sold out, 'cause the Opera House isn't the best place for a sold out show)

(too bad it'll be almost sold out, 'cause the Opera House isn't the best place for a sold out show)

I've been to a few sold out shows at The Opera House and they have been the best. It depends on the band and their crowd that packs the place. The Soundtrack Of Our Lives crowd danced and cheered the whole night and I loved it. My Morning Jacket had a capacity crowd that was well behaved and vocal when needed. Gov't Mule crowds are good too.

My issues with The Opera House are with the spotty acoustics. I'll never see Galactic again at The Opera House.