Jambands.ca

SHE STOLE MY BEER

Drawbar

Hey everybody. Just wondering if she stoile has a website or if they are still playing shows out there? If any of you know of a web address, pass it my way alright?

Thanks a bunch.

Also, any shows happening end of Feb. beginning of march out in Van? Gonna be out that way. Just wondering.

Thanks. Josh

They occasionally play reunion shows. When they do, they are promoted by Upstream Entertainment. You can email for info about them by contacting Derek at deke@upstreamentertainment.com

Also, check out www.upstreamentertainment.com for Feb/March shows. In addition to the Upstream shows, though, the Pat Metheny Group is playing Feb 25 at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre.

Hope that helps.

Hey Josh:

I just checked out the Upstream site, myself, and notice that "Lotus" is playing here in Whistler on Feb 26. Get in touch with me if you plan to come to the Whistler show!

Also, I think you are friends/acquaintances with my old roommate and friend, "Ed" from Ancaster (as I seem to remember that he was friends with the Fat Cats, but I may have that wrong). Sound familiar?

-C.

That's my Ed! Currently living in Germany, as a matter of fact.

You and I have to meet in person, some day, Esau.

No sh!t.Good for him.

Ed,his friend Dave,my friend Tim & I all decided one night, wasted at three in the morning (in Ancaster)to go to see GD in Chicago (1991) the next night,so we did,crazy ass trip in a run down cutless I had just gotten days before,in fact thats the night I met Ed I do believe.

I met him through a mutual frind (also named Tim ) who was from Ancaster,then Hamilton & now lives in BC,runs a house boat rental or somthing.

I know Tim. I know him through Ed, and I can confirm that he is now living in Nelson where he does rent boats or chalets or something to tourists. Otherwise, I suspect he is up to the same old laid-back lifestyle as in Hamilton.

I lived with Ed from 1991 to 1995 (or so) in Ottawa. Did you ever come visit?

I did but in '97 for bluefest in july & for Dylan in Montreal that august,Ed was in Hull at the time I think,Tim & I were staying in Hull at his brother Hans place,next time (probally the last also) I saw Ed was at Tim's house after I re-wired it.Used to hang out with Tim all the time,probally crossed paths with you at one time.

Definatley look forward to meeting one day my friend.

Well, Esau, this is only one of many possible opportunities to meet, but if you are considering a trip out west, I highly recommend coming to Whistler for the following...

STRING CHEESE INCIDENT AT

THE WORLD SKI &

SNOWBOARD FESTIVAL

FRIDAY APRIL 8th

WHISTLER B.C.

and at...

THE CENTRE FOR THE

PERFORMING ARTS

SATURDAY APRIL 9th

VANCOUVER B.C.

Check out www.upstreamentertainment.com for details.

If you wanna come, a futon and spare bedroom await your arrival at my home. Otherwise, consider it an open invitation.