Jambands.ca

anybody homeless?

PalacePrincess

okay, so i found an apt. (already!!!) yippee!

only slight snag is i get possession of it feb.21st... and that doesn't exactly cut it as far as standard 60 day notice for my current landlords. soooo.... i'm hoping to get them to give me an 11 day grace so i can be done with them apr.1st instead of may 1st, and i thought it might sweeten the deal for 'em if i have someone already lined up to take my phatass pad.

so is anybody looking for an apt. in kitchener for april 1st?

it's a totally cute (and fair sized) one bedroom in a six plex, nice residential neighborhood. the people who live below & beside me are awesome & never complain about anything, and the guy beside me smokes a ton of pot so you could totally get away with that. you know, if you're into that sort of thing. rent is very reasonable and heat is included in rent. there's windows in every room, a back porch, good sized kitchen, big sunny living room, nice bathroom, big bedroom, with a door that goes outside (so there's a front door & back door). raised main floor (about 6 steps up). it's close to shopping, schools, bus lines, maybe a 20 minute walk from downtown, there's trees, parking, yeah, it's nice.

anybody interested?

thank you dos!

oh and update! (if anyone cares :D) i spoke to my landlords, as long as i or they can find someone to take it for april 1st, i am off the hook. if we can't, well... i'm gonna have 2 apts. for like 3 months. :(

sooooooo, if anyone knows of anyone looking to live in beautiful, sunny kitchener, ontario, particularly in a very nice apartment that doesn't cost very much, please let me know!

oh would ya look at that, it's gettin' outta work time and it's friday.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

have a marvy weekend everybody!

do you stil have a lease at your old place now?? or is it just month to month?? if its just month to month(and your past your year lease) there is no such thing as two months notice.

if you really want to get out of there without having to pay for two apartments at once its pretty clear what you have to do .. just have me over for the weekend, buy me a bottle of rye(crown royal if you can afford it) and let me crank it up for a few days in your apartment. your landlord will beg you to leave and take me with you.

just let me know when i can help.