Jambands.ca

SF & NFTT need help in Peterborough

Stoolshed

Hey y'all from Stephen Franke and the west coast. We're coming through Ontario on a tour in April (Brian Hamilton has graciously given us an opening slot for John Scofield in Hamilton and we're doing a few shows around it).

BUT, booking Peterborough is a mystery to us. Impossible. Is there anyone who lives there and can help us book a show there on either April 13, 14, or 15th? 13th or 14th preferred...

If so, please send me an email at 'stephen@stephenfranke.ca' and we'll be forever indebted.

See you all in a little while, Stephen.

Thanks ya'all for the help! I've got a list of new venues, and even some pictures of them to boot, so we're in the process of making things happen.

And Marge, if you check out our website, you see that we're indeed doing other ontario shows including TORONTO, the apparent center of the galaxy Ontario (anyone see Whale Music?), once on March 5th for a short set for Canada Music Week 2005, and a real show on Saturday April 23rd at the Gladstone Hotel. No show at the Rex this time, but we've picked the Gladstone as a new venue to try out. It seems to be a pretty neat place to play.

Anyways, I'll be posting all the March dates on this forum soon, so...

Also, we'll be in Toronto On march 4th, doing CBC's Fresh Air in the day, and hanging out at night. Maybe we can do a wee bit of partying?

Ciao, Stephen

Actually, maybe this will be my excuse to finally make it up to Peterborough.

[color:"#666666"] guh.

that was the sound of my heart breaking ::

Oh Mooosie, I'm just trying not to look too desperate :o;) I'll be up to see you sooner than that I hope.

Also, we'll be in Toronto On march 4th, doing CBC's Fresh Air in the day, and hanging out at night. Maybe we can do a wee bit of partying?

I don't know about "wee" bit Stephen... this is the T-dot afterall!!! I'm happy to hear about the Gladstone... definitely a classic Toronto venue. I am getting STOKED!!!