Jambands.ca

I won

h

Beats,

I intend to come up there and vacation as much as possible... In light of the financial problems caused by my addiction, $$ is tight and bills need to take precedence for the first time in a long time, so Festies may be out, but camping/vacation/relaxing sound like a great idea!!! Keep me in mind if you guys plan anything that's fun and not too expensive... The more I come up there, though, the more I want to stay, so I hope you've got room for one more ::

S/C

Edit to fix spelling of 'BeAts'

well if you ever want to come up to go camping or chill somewhere then get in touch with your schedule or possible days off and try to rally something...

that and i think this summer may find more people actually trying to work trips that aren't jsut music.

and festivals and shows in canada aren't all too expensive if you get some extra fundage...

just a thought.

fair trade, shade grown, organic coffee is akin to "A" grade cocaine or a finely aged french brandy for the conniseur... and it allows farmers in poorer countries who've made an art of farming rich, flavourful coffee sustainably for many generations to continue to do so... conglomerates are nobody's friends as all they care about is profit, not people or the planet

drink shade grown organic whenever possible... it barely costs more than any of the rape the planet coffees

can't find the good link I had to retailers but just do a search for your area... Starbuck's started carrying it recently due to public demand

Well, I just got the word from a little birdie that I am going to be in Canada on and around May 7th... I don't want to spoil the surprise (if it is one) since I haven't seen anything posted, yet... So I'll be there for sure then... LUCKY!

Steve

think I might have heard that little birdie chirping, hopefully see ya there!